Burton Cummnings, Randy Bachman, and the rest of the boys formed one of the first and one of the most succesful Canadian invasions onto the American rock scene. With early hits like These Eyes, they captured our attention, and then they hit us hard with hits like American Woman and Bus rider. This band had a unique style and sound, and unfortunately for us, their original lineup didn’t stay together too long. But they put out a lot of great music!
- No Time
- American Woman
- No Sugar Tonight/New Mother Nature
- Hand Me Down World
- Bus Rider
- Share The Land
- Do You Miss Me Darling?
- Hang On To Your Life
- Albert Flasher
- Rain Dance
- Pain Train (live)check out the guitar solo in this one
- Runnin’ Back To Saskatoon (live)
- Follow Your Daughter Home
- Star Baby
- Clap For The Wolfman (one night, this one sounded awesome on a Ford Pinto’s AM radio)
- Dancin’ Fool
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.